How to becoming a Permanent Resident with your Family in Canada

How to becoming a Permanent Resident with your Family in Canada

Permanent Resident (PR) status provides you with the right to stay in Canada on a permanent basis, subject to some conditions. There are many ways to become a Permanent Resident of Canada. One such path to becoming a permanent resident include Express Entry.

Can I apply for Express Entry with my family? Yes, you can! As long as you meet the criteria of the FSW, both you and your family will be granted Permanent Residence. Read More

Provincial Nominee Program An Easy Path to Get Permanent Residency

This program is for workers who have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory want to live in that province, and want to become permanent residents of Canada.

See a list of Province you can contact directly to submit your Expression of Interest to be nominated and become a permanent residence. Read More

Details On Canada Study Visa

Canada welcomes more than 350,000 students from foreign jurisdictions each year. If you intend to study at a Canadian educational institution, most foreign nationals must apply for a study permit. A study permit, once issued, allows a foreign national to study in Canada at an approved institution for the duration of the specified course or program.

Read More

Details On Canada Visiting Visa

Canada Visiting Visa is a temporary Canadian immigration option that allows a visitor to visit Canada for the purpose of tourism and leisure. A Canada Visiting visa is also known as Canadian Temporary Resident Visa (TVR). With a Canada visiting visa you permitted to stay in Canada for a period, not more 6 months at visiting period. Read More